Read this slowly.
Let each point sink in.
Reread them tomorrow, next month, 10 – 20 – 30 years from now.
These are not all the answers to life, but they’ll help jumpstart you to a pretty wonderful one if you take them to heart and put them to practice.
24 Points To Know + Remember To Ensure
You’re Living Your Best Life!
- You are a force to be reckoned with.
- You have dreams and the power to pursue them.
- Remain curious.
- Go on adventures, no matter how big or small.
- Be a great friend.
- Create. Play. Draw. Paint.
- Read something every day.
- Get outside as much as possible. Breathe in the fresh air.
Explore the outdoors. Skip. Jump. Run. Climb.
- Ooze positivity. You + those around you will benefit greatly.
- Accept others for who they are.
- Keep it simple.
- Your most attractive attributes and qualities come from the inside.
Think it. Repeat it. Believe it.
- Be confident in who you are.
- Maintain your health : body, mind + spirit.
- You are capable of love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Love well. Love your family, friends, acquaintances, strangers + yourself.
- Laugh often.
- Enjoy your life. Enjoy the good, bad, ugly + beautiful.
- Sometimes all it takes is remembering to “just breathe.”
- Admit when you’re wrong and always apologize when you need to.
- Never lose who you are by trying to impress someone else.
- Make family a priority.
- You are enough. You are valuable.
- Quit comparing.
You were created because this world needed a YOU!
We need your stories, passions, experiences, failures, and love.
This world was meant to exist with you and everything you have to offer.
So just be YOU!
*Disclaimer : this post is adapted from my original one posted on my previous blog on 10/24/16*